Awesome
Create Your Own Logo Darla's Reflections: CouchSurfing

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CouchSurfing

This social media site gets you to step out of your comfort zone by physically meeting people from other areas. Talk about collaborating global... this is certainly the opportunity to explore that option. I like the way you could meet for coffee or something without having strange people in your home. That way you could at least meet them before inviting them in. If I ever have a free moment, I would like to contact some people in my area. I am new to the eastern coast and think that would be a great way to meet new people and get a "locals" inside view.

I haven't decided what to put onMy profile. I am cautions because I am a single mom with 3 kids at home with me. And I think this site requires you to get a little more personal so you don't creep anybody out......which is a good thing for safety reasons.

I think it would be a great way for a single person to travel the country and discover themselves and the world around them.

If only I were 20 something and single.......

No comments:

Post a Comment